hello

hello,this is a test to see if it works,I have just installed netbsd on
a pc,

an old toshiba satellite 220cds from 1992 with only 16 mo ram,1.2 hd ,I
installed the very old 1.3.2

version from walnut creek cdrom,bought a long time ago

I installed only text version on the whole disk ,it works well,I did
that just to learn unix and c on a small machine

have a good day