Re: Building LibreOffice

On Sat, 27 Nov 2021, Todd Gruhn wrote:

After I compile and install many libs needed by LibreOffice,
I get the message:

  Harfbuzz needs to be built with Graphite support

What do I do about this?

Have you tried the build of libreoffce yet? According to this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HarfBuzz graphite support may already be "in" harfbuzz.

HOWEVER, looking at Makefile.common I notice PLIST with a variety of different options, as in:

MESON_ARGS+=            -Dgraphite=enabled
PLIST.graphite2=        yes

What does, in the above, 'PLIST.graphite2' mean?

Also, as in my inquiry not so long ago, where is the documentation for PLIST? Probably somewhere in make's docs, would be my first guess. Got ta keep looking!

Thank you

--
"No matter how big the problem is, you can always run away from it."

                                 Dom Irrera