Synaptics button - movement issues

Hello,

I have a laptop with a Synaptics touchpad which has "integrated" buttons, that is the lower part of the touchpad has buttons, but it also makes part of the scroll surface. I have issues that when clicking on the buttons, the touch movement remains active and makes the cursor jump around. This makes it very had to click on something and impossible to click-drag on a menu or context-menu!

Can this be "fixed" with some sysctl setting?

hw.synaptics.up_down_emulation = 3
hw.synaptics.up_down_motion_delta = 1
hw.synaptics.gesture_move = 200
hw.synaptics.gesture_length = 20
hw.synaptics.edge_left = 1632
hw.synaptics.edge_right = 5312
hw.synaptics.edge_top = 4288
hw.synaptics.edge_bottom = 1568
hw.synaptics.edge_motion_delta = 32
hw.synaptics.finger_high = 35
hw.synaptics.finger_low = 20
hw.synaptics.two_fingers_emulation = 0
hw.synaptics.scale_x = 16
hw.synaptics.scale_y = 16
hw.synaptics.scale_z = 32
hw.synaptics.max_speed_x = 32
hw.synaptics.max_speed_y = 32
hw.synaptics.max_speed_z = 2
hw.synaptics.movement_threshold = 4
hw.synaptics.movement_enable = 1
hw.synaptics.button_boundary = 2288
hw.synaptics.button2_edge = 2858
hw.synaptics.button3_edge = 4085
hw.synaptics.finger_scroll-min = 13
hw.synaptics.finger_scroll-max = 14
hw.synaptics.finger_scroll-hysteresis = 30
hw.synaptics.aux_mid_button_scroll = 1

I have not seen somee specific setting, but maybe the button boundaris/edges control this behavioiur and are detected wrong?

Riccardo