Re: FireFox versions for NETBSD-HEAD

Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 at 13:22, Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>>
>> Bob:
>>   'RUST_TYPE=src' failed. I still got the same library-missing error.
>
> Right now I am using rust 1.56.1 from wip, it builds ok with
>
> PKG_OPTIONS.rust+= rust-llvm
> RUST_TYPE=src

1.56.1 has just hit pkgsrc proper.    It would be helfpul to update,
make replace or whatever from lang/rust and test.

It should not be necessary to set rust-llvm manually.  If the option is
needed on some platform, but it isn't default, that's a bug which we
should fix by adjusting the default options.