Re: FireFox versions for NETBSD-HEAD

On Fri, 19 Nov 2021, Todd Gruhn wrote:

I just upgraded to NETBSD-HEAD-19-November-2021 . Does anyone have FireFox working on this version?

Your nomenclature is just a wee bit less than adequate, imho. I think you mean that you upgraded to what is usually (albeit informally) referred to as "current." Share with us the output of 'uname -s'.

What package was used; or was it installed as a binary package?

Again, the terminology is less than clear. I think you want to ask the list "Did you install Firefox via pkgsrc or pkgin?"

To answer your question, I have firefox91-91.2.0nb1 running, built from a recent git update of my pkgsrc tree. I am at -current 9.99.92.

Thank you.

--
"The existence of God is not an experimental issue in the way it was."

                       John Wisdom - "Gods" (1944)