About compat_linux

Hello All,

I am adding compat_linux (linux emulation) to my system (NetBSD 9.2).
I have a couple of questions.

The first question is this. In the manual page, it says that I need to
mount the procfs using the /etc/fstab file. But in that file I have
already an entry for the procfs as such

procfs    /proc   procfs   rw

But in the manual page for compat_linux it says that I need to do this

procfs   /emul/linux/procfs   procfs   ro,linux

It does make it readonly I believe and also changes the path to the
/proc directory. Would that be a problem?

Another question would be this. When I get information on the
suse_base package (pkg_info suse_base) It says that I should change
the tmpfs entry in the /etc/fstab from

tmpfs   /var/sh   tmpfs   rw,-m1777,-sram%25

to this

tmpfs   /emul/linux//var/sh   tmpfs   rw,-m1777

Would I need to change this, and would it cause any problems?

Although in the documentation it says that any file operations done by
linux applications will go to the /emul/linux directory first to find
the file, then look in the original location.

Would it be better to leave the fstab intact, not changing it and
running linux applications?

Regards,
Riza