Re: Configuring wsfb using xorg.conf

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 07:30:51AM +0000, Riza Dindir wrote:
> Although this is ok (80x24 row/cols), meaning it is not good looking,
> but can live with that. But I wanted to change that so that it stays
> the same. Looked at the wscons.conf, but it gave an warning that the
> consoles did not get configured or something.

I have a similar setup and always am anoyed by the garbled screen.
I think I also filed a PR about it (wsfb should clear the screen on
first output after loading a different sized font).

As a workaround I add -z and -q to the boot command (and Jared fixed
most of the remaining display glitches in -current).

Martin