Re: procfs difference between NetBSD and Linux

    Date:        Sat, 5 Jun 2021 17:07:40 +0000
    From:        David Holland <dholland%netbsd.org@localhost>

  | Yeah, but please revert it before committing.

Ah, no, this is your solution, and almost all your code, I'm
just the test monkey.   You get to clean it up and commit it...

You should have the code I changed by now (all the rest of the files
your patch modified are as you modified them).

I can (easily now, it took a while initially because I hadn't done a
build since __NetBSD_Version__ was bumped last, which meant almost a
full world rebuild) test any modifications that you make.

The ATF tests of this version are still running, but I'm not expecting
any problems.

kre

ps: I assume you won't forget to "make namei" which I did initially!