XDG_RUNTIME_DIR

I have built from pkgsrc 'lyx' with the qt5 libs. Typing 'lyx' at a command prompt yields:

$ lyx
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-bob'

I pecked through the qt5 pkgsrc dirs (for the qt5 packages that were built) hoping to find a MESSAGE containing instructions for setting XDG_RUNTIME_DIR. (Not sure why I suspected qt5 in that connection.)

Any and all suggestions will be examined.

From my 9.99.81 amd64 system with pkgsrc via git 4/15/21.

Thank youse.

--
What's going on with Bob?