Re: Is it possible to force an application to use newer OpenSSL from pkgsrc?

This loads the newer SSL libs. before the normal shared libs. are
tried. The runtime linker will then be able to satisfy program function
dependencies using the preloaded libraries.

I still prefer the "building stunnel from source against the pkgsrc OpenSSL"
method.

-RVP

Thanks for the info. I actually did rebuild stunnel from source but it still links against OpenSSL 1.1.1g. Did I need to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH before make? Thanks!