Re: Choosing console output

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021, RVP wrote:

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021, Jean-Yves Moulin wrote:

How can I force the console output to be on DVI ? I found nothing in sysctl, wsconsctl.

If not running X, then a small program can be written to do what
the X server does (using libdrm/ioctl calls).

Another non-X solution is to disable i915drmkms using the in-kernel
`userconf' device config. manager; then let vesa/genfb take over--
which should output to your DVI display too.

-RVP