Re: Choosing console output

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021, Jean-Yves Moulin wrote:

BIOS enable the two output but once intelfb activates framebuffer, the output is only on VGA.

That is odd. 9.1 on amd64 mirrors to all attached displays (at least,
it does to an HDMI display)

How can I force the console output to be on DVI ? I found nothing in sysctl, wsconsctl.

As far as I can tell, there are no in-kernel knobs to do this
(yet). You can switch displays after userland comes up. Eg. using
xrandr if running X. If not running X, then a small program can be
written to do what the X server does (using libdrm/ioctl calls).

-RVP