Re: SSD errors

Thanks!  This is a refurb HP system but this is the only issue I’ve seen with it in the past few years. Last time I check the BIOS was as up to date as HP would take it, but it could be so far out of support that it’s too old for any new updates.   I just plugged the SSD into the controller using the same cable where the spinning disk was, but I’ll try using a different cable and moving to another controller to see if that helps.

-bob