Re: Network very very slow... was iSCSI and jumbo frames

rvp%SDF.ORG@localhost (RVP) writes:

>Look at the `enabled' and `ec_enabled' capabilities. Most of them are
>off. Not sure if they make much of a difference...

The capabilities that aren't 'enabled' by default aren't tested that much.
In my experience they either help somewhat with CPU usage or are broken,
but they rarely have an effect on network performance.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost