Re: Network very very slow... was iSCSI and jumbo frames

Michael van Elst a écrit :
> Over a real network with higher latencies than loopback the effect
> is much larger, especially for reading,

	Sure. But since Linux initiator can reach more than 100 MBps, NetBSD
should obtain a throughout grater than 10 MBps with the same target...

	I have seen there is another iscs initiator in NetBSD (iscsi-initiator)
but, unfortunately, I cannot use it as it aborts with error.

	Best regards,

	JKB