epoll

Hi All, I tried to wrap in the linux syscalls an epoll implementation that seems to support NetBSD-9.1 https://github.com/jiixyj/epoll-shim but as I've never done such a thing before, it failed of course. First, I copied its source in the external/mit/epoll-shim directory and tried to include epoll.h via absolute path in linux_misc.c to support the epoll calls. This is definitely not the right way to do as when running build.sh it failed to find stdint.h (used in epoll.h) on the first try. I tried to find some docs about pulling in external sources but I haven't found anything that would describe how to do it. Can anyone give me any hint on this? Best regards, r0ller