Re: non-functional /usr/mdec/boot? - NetBSD 9_Stable (20210114)

ignatios%cs.uni-bonn.de@localhost writes

>> > boot: hd0a:boot Input/output error

> However, what is an issue with your symptoms is output (and input)
> device setting.

Well, maybe...but only with my n9 built /boot file. Reverting
to the n8 /boot file works fine, so it feels like the problem is
isolated (after disk checks per Greg) to just the /boot file itself,
but how to confirm?

I suppose I can stick with my n8 /boot file, but this is the first time
I have updated and had problems with a self-built /boot ...