Re: u-boot banana pi armv7

Hi Markus,

This explains a lot...I had noticed the files in the sata drive boot partition were much simpler than the boot partition on the sdcard.  It is my understanding that the Banana pi M1 cannot boot directly off a sata disk so I expect the following to be the new flow:

1) u-boot
  - preps and scans scsi for sata devices
  - loads bootarm.efi off sdcard (mmc dev)
  - runs bootarm.efi
2) bootarm.efi
  - reads efiboot.plist sata boot partition
  - loads netbsd efi kernel from sata boot partition
  - launches netbsd efi kernel

I may have to reimage my sdcard to get it back to a point where it will boot the sdcard image and then tweak the settings so that it will efi boot.  I also need to make sure I have the ftd file specific to the Banana Pi (assuming it is enough different from other armv7 boards)  Probabaly makes sense to move this discussion to port-arm at this point.

Thanks again!

--
  George Morgan
  gmorgan%fastmail.fm@localhost