u-boot banana pi armv7

Hi All,

I recently installed NetBSD 9.1 on my Banana Pi M1 but can't seem to get u-boot to like booting of the sata connected hard drive.  I followed the instructions at:

https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/allwinner/

using the pre-made sdcard image from:

http://armbsd.org/arm/

and the original NetBSD wiki page pointed me to:

https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/install_using_sysinst/

which probably needs to be updated to support the latest NetBSD.  I have a serial console attached and am able to mount the sdcard on another *BSD system to work on the filesystem if needed.

Please let me know if there is any other information I can supply that would help.

Thanks.

--
  George Morgan
  gmorgan%fastmail.fm@localhost