Re: (graphical) SSH console client

Hello Michael,

Am 02.12.2020 um 19:41 schrieb Michael Parson:
Responding to myself, bad form, I know, but you'll also want/need the
pkgsrc/net/remimina-plugins to get the full functionality you're looking
for.

thanks for the recommendation... this looks very promising, although the ssh client seems to crash on my system. I will investigate further and report back, once I found a solution or be able to provide more substancial debugging information.

Kind regards
Matthias