Re: NetBSD 8 VPS server refusing to reboot: please help

While they may not be the cheapest (starting at $10/month) I've used
Panix for reliable NetBSD xen hosting for the last... decade or so

https://www.panix.com/v-colo/plans.html

They have NetBSD amd64 & i386 images listed from 5.0.2 through to 9.1

David