Re: NetBSD 8 VPS server refusing to reboot: please help

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 11:33:55AM +0100, Matthias Petermann wrote:
> The name Hetzner was mentioned there, and someone also wrote that they have
> provided the NetBSD-ISO for installation there on request.

Yes I have a couple of VPS instances of NetBSD on Hetzner.

NetBSD isn't a stock OS at Hetzner. But you can request to mount a custom
ISO by providing its URL. Very few cloud providers seem to provide custom
iso.  Some provide but charge for it. In that respect Hetzner appears
really the best to me. The prices are competitive as well.

Only feature I sometimes miss is nested virtualization. I guess some large
cloud providers provide it, but they are costlier as well.

--
Mayuresh