Re: firefox52 core dump on RPI2 NetBSD9.1

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 08:24:29AM +0100, tlaronde%polynum.com@localhost wrote:
> You should first try to rebuild it with an up-to-data compiler
> framework before one could assert if there is indeed a problem.

I built firefox52 from scratch over several days. Now I still get strtab
errors, now with libfribidi. I was getting them with libdbus earlier, but
I disabled dbus option of firefox.

Now coming to compiler, I used the base compiler which I think is 7.5. Is
any higher compiler version needed? I think the packages would have
complained if that was the case.

Instead of arbitrarily changing the compiler, are there any specific
investigations I can do to establish the origin of strtab errors?

--
Mayuresh