Re: .cshrc elm and PIDs

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 11:50:06PM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:

> Why not just do that before running the first elm? (inside the if).
> Does that alias do anything other that remove junk old temp files or
> directories?

I don't want to start a MUA war but just want to share my experience.  I too was a
long time elm user but found that at $WORK it would core dump when reading my
mailbox due to some email it didnt like.  To recover I had to use another MUA to
delete the offending email before I could use elm again.  The crashes started
happening more frequently and I lacked time to fix the code so I, with regret,
switched to another MUA.

--
Brett Lymn
--