Re: Tunneling in NetBSD

On Mon 16 Nov 2020 at 07:07:15 -0700, Andy Ruhl wrote:
> Just a general question to this thread:
>
> How do clients use OpenVPN? Do you have to install it, and is it
> widely available? My basic research suggests that most clients will
> have to install it.

And is there a way to make it so that only some programs use the VPN?
Say, a single process, or a single user. Or perhaps a single instance of
qemu, if that's more convenient to arrange.

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on