Re: Tunneling in NetBSD

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 10:33:29AM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> This is interesting, I need something similar.
> Could you share more details on how you did this ?
> I though I had to hack raacon for this ...

I will dig up the document I wrote about the setup.  My fuzzy memory is that there
were no hacks required.  I used a radius server for the username/password validation
and to also manage the address range allocation based on the users group. A firewall
was used to control access based on the subnet the client was in.  I cant recall any
hacks, eveything was in the base NetBSD or pkgsrc.

--
Brett Lymn
--

"We are were wolves",