Re: BSDstats

You are right, the site is not really informative and it is out of date.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 2:45 AM Vincent DEFERT <20.100%defert.com@localhost> wrote:
The idea itself is interesting, but when you look at their home page:

TrueOS: officially discontinued in 2020
RUS-BSD: last update in 2013
PC-BSD: predecessor of TrueOS
DesktopBSD: abandoned - last update
in 2015, developer confirmed in 2017 having moved to TrueOS

This seriously questions the relevance and usefulness of this site... :/