Re: What administrative user interfaces for Xen are available for NetBSD?

Am Mittwoch, 26. August 2020, 01:34:42 CEST schrieb Pierre-Philipp Braun:
> You don't really need any user interface while taking advantage of
> guests in PV and PVH modes, as you can reach their console right there
> from the terminal, and for some, it's the beauty of it.  It's only nice
> to have a GUI to deal with the VNC or Spice consoles of HVM or PVHVM
> guests, but even then, one could setup the guests to spit on the serial
> console.

just as an addition to address some more "specialized" orchestration helpers
/ solutions around Xen management which i still maintain:

XEN-SHELL2:
==========
a console based (typical by ssh) multi-user, multi-domU remote management  /
monitoring solution (extensible):

https://github.com/nielsd/xen-shell2
https://www.syndicat.com/open_source/projekte/xen_shell2/

XENBACKUP:
===========
XEN / LVM Host Auto-Snapshot-Backup for Xen DomUs (live and online - with
increments as i.e. tarballs or to "tape").

https://www.syndicat.com/open_source/projekte/xenbackup/
https://github.com/nielsd/xen-host-allbackup

feel free to ask / contact me in case of questions.

hth
have fun,

niels.

--