Re: pkgsrc build server

On Sat, Jul 04, 2020 at 09:01:26PM +0300, Dima Veselov wrote:
> Sorry if my original question wasn't certain enough. There is no need to
> shrink building space. I can give unlimited space and lot of resources to
> build process, but I have it only on production servers and I don't want
> to mess them with packages they do not need.

Then the problem is unclear to me.

I assume you want a build environment that is separate from prod and in
the build env you have a space crunch.

To summarize my last mail in short:

1. work area: use update to minimize space usage
2. distfiles: keep deleting
3. packages: store away
4. pkg on build server (not on prod server): I don't know a systematic
answer. I can just say keep deleting large packages at higher levels.

Please ignore all this if you don't have a space crunch.

--
Mayuresh