Re: pTk mega widget

Am June 17, 2020 12:13:06 AM UTC schrieb Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2%gmail.com@localhost>:
>I have an idea for a Perl/Tk mega widget. How does one find a decent
>megawidget
>to use as an example?
>
>AAAND why is it so easy to find Python/Tk megawidgets, but yet so
>difficult to
>find Perl/Tk megawidget?

I wonder why you are posting your Perl questions to a NetBSD mailing list at all. You should rather post them to a Perl mailing list. That way your chances of getting useful answers rises.

If your question is related to NetBSD in any way, you're welcome to post them here. In such cases please make it obvious that your question wouldn't be exactly the same if you were using Linux or any other operating system.