zfs wedges

How does one tell a zpool that the wedge it was on has been renumbered?

e.g., I just replaced a disklabel with a gpt, which created some wedges.
I created a zpool on one of the wedges. I rebooted, so the wedges renumbered
(which is normal), but then:

# zpool status ssdpool
  pool: ssdpool
 state: UNAVAIL
status: One or more devices could not be opened.  There are insufficient
        replicas for the pool to continue functioning.
action: Attach the missing device and online it using 'zpool online'.
   see: http://illumos.org/msg/ZFS-8000-3C
  scan: none requested
config:

        NAME                   STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        ssdpool                UNAVAIL      0     0     0
          5276238111042164986  UNAVAIL      0     0     0  was /dev/dk26

which is true, it is just that /dev/dk26 is now called /dev/dk19.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Patrick