Re: ProLiant onboard Matrox G200 video not (quite) recognized by NetBSD 9.0

Thanks a ton for the detailed explanation! I’m still figuring out how all this fits together.

The information I could find on the HP iLO interfaces made them seem like a pretty simple I/O channel, with almost all of the more interesting work happening in the user-space tools, so I might try my hand at writing a stub driver.

  -- Chris