Re: Securing DNS traffic

Am Samstag, 23. Mai 2020, 12:09:09 CEST schrieb Sad Clouds:
> I was thinking about this as well, but is there any real evidence that
> public DNS providers misuse your personal data?
Depends from what you "expect" as "misuse".

Running "free" public NS to i.e. "just collect domain names" and "usage
statistics" was/is a typical source for collectors of such data - not only
"Google". I knew several projects from experience where such "application"
happened, i.e. in the SEO environment, internet security service providers as
similiar...

niels.

--
 ---