Re: Switching pkgsrc to git repository

> ...are there any caveats or head's up I should heed?

History gets rewritten every now and then on the src repo, so I'd be
on the lookout for that in pkgsrc as well.  It doesn't happen in a
malicious or sneaky way, and it's straightforward to fix if you're
comfortable with git, but if not I guess it might seem pretty scary.

Once the migration from CVS to mercurial is done, this shouldn't happen
anymore, fortunately.  I'm not sure if pkgsrc will also move away from
CVS, but I sure hope so.