Re: I2C trackpad support?

On Sat, May 02, 2020 at 07:47:45PM +0200, Vincent DEFERT wrote:
> I run NetBSD 9.0 amd64 GENERIC_KASLR on a Lenovo Ideapad 120S-14IAP
> Here is the output of dmesg:

I can't find where the i2c bus would be in the dmesg below. Comparing with
FreeBSD we're missing a few ACPI ids in our match function, but none of them
appears in the dmesg below.

Also the HID device shoud appear as PNP0C50 or ACPI0C50,
and I can't see it here either.

There must be something else ...