Re: How to set font size of xterm

Hi Clay,

Clay Daniels wrote:
I kind of like the simplicity of xterm, and it comes with the basic twm window manager I use. My problem is the small font size, but I can't seem to figure out how to set the xterm font size.  Any clues?

other have provided useful input especially for the default, but have you tried just ctrl-right-click and select another font size? it is jsut for the current opne, I find it useful to enlarge/reduce xterms to my screen estate depending.. you can make them nimi and see something is running inside (e.g. daemon, compilation) and then enlarge them to read.

Riccardo