Re: IntelliJ won't run under NetBSD 9.0

Hello David;
Long story short I was able to run IntelliJ 2019.3.3 with the Native NetBSD OpenJDK 11 but IntelliJ didn't build any java code (not even a simple Hello world).
using Native OpenJDK8 from pkgsrc would work but I have memory problem issues. looking at YouriMouton github pkgsrc at
         https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/blob/trunk/devel/intellij-ue-bin/patches/patch-bin_idea.sh
there is a bounch of changes to JVM switches that wil remedy the situation.
Still JetBrian under netbsd 9.0 uses more memory than Linux.
Rober suggestion was on the dot :
adding -XX:CompressedClassSpaceSize=1g to idea64.vmoptions.
again it needs more tweaks.

J.B