rc.d script for transmission-daemon

Greetings, While setting up a BitTorrent server with /net/transmission,
I noticed the package doesn't install a service script for the
transmission-daemon inside $LOCALBASE/share/examples/rc.d; I wondered
if there's any specific reason for this to be a default choice.
In the meantime, I decided to create a rc.d script like the one below,
and the server is currently up and running.

	###################
	#!/bin/sh

	# PROVIDE: transmission
	# REQUIRE: DAEMON

	. /etc/rc.subr

	name="transmission"
	rcvar=$name
	command="/usr/pkg/bin/transmission-daemon"
	command_args="-g/home/transmission/config"
	pidfile="/var/run/${name}.pid"

        load_rc_config $name
	transmission_user="transmission"
	run_rc_command "$1"