Re: Dell Mini 1012 network issues

Things tried so far....

Different network adapter - behaves the same as the on-board adapter.
Different cable connected to totally different network port in a
different room - no change.

Results, such as they are....

Occasionally, I do get a valid IP address and gateway via DHCP, but
then the adapter still can't communicate.  I have managed to receive a
single ping response from the gateway, out of the dozens attempted.

Trying to get /var/run/dmesg.boot on a USB drive that my other
non-NetBSD systems can read, so I can post.