Re: Firewall (ipf) problems

Hello,

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 07:48:43AM -0400, Todd Gruhn wrote:
>    I got the logging facility working late last night.
>    This error message showed for each rule:
>    ... reason:state_add fail
>    What does this mean?

I have no idea.

You must have created a block-all situation somehow. Or at least
block-your-own-address. Or trying to do something with the wrong
address or interface.

Please provide the configuration file first, and your network
configuration (...and to the list. I don't have time for private
consultations currently).

	-is