Re: Virtio, Netbsd 9.0 and Virtualbox

Hello,
      Thanks for your answer. This feature is not very important and
I can wait for a fix.

Pierre
Le 10.03.20 à 14:37, Tobias Nygren a écrit :
Hi,

On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 14:28:32 +0100
Pierre Dupond <76nemo76%gmx.ch@localhost> wrote:

       I use VirtualBox 6.1 on Windows 10 to run NetBSD 9.0.
I want to use the VirtIO controler provided by VirtualBox 6.1 with a disk
attached to it.

Neither the controler nor the disk are recognised by the GENERIC kernel.

Do you have an idea on what is missing?

Yes. The PCI vendor and device ids for virtio changed according to
virtio 1.0 spec and the drivers no longer match. I don't know if it a
simple matter of adding the PCI ids or if it needs other changes
to conform with the new specification.

-Tobias