Re: dk for z/lvm volumes?

Greg Troxel wrote:
The other thing you can do is export the zvol snapshot via iscsi and use
an iscsi initiator on netbsd to mount it.

I tried this particular flavor of filesystem/network pretzel and when a full backup ran, it worked for a while and then killed my system DEAD. Not even the IPMI console would respond.

The zvol lived on the dom0, exported via iscsi, but I used a domU for the initiator since I didn't have iscsi support in my dom0.

Staffan