Re: ZFS Howto first cut

I think it would be good to explain how to set it up on NetBSD -at least for x64 and x86.

Specifically; tell people to put zfs=YES in rc.conf, then give instructions on how to create some pools, and then point to the oracle docs for more on zfs.

Although it might be better to point to zfsonlinux's documentation, or even freebsd -instead of Oracle.