ZFS Howto first cut

http://wiki.netbsd.org/zfs/

This is really rough, and I freely admit that I don't understand all the
details.  Part of the point was to understand things better for myself,
and part of it is to provoke others into saying what's wrong with it :-)

Please feel free to email me or reply on-list with suggestions, fixes,
or things that ought to be explained that aren't.  (And feel free to
just fix it, for those that can write.  I'm at a stopping point.)