iSCSI initiator at boot time

	Hello,

	I continue my tests with iSCSI. My server runs NetBSD 9.0 and istgt to
offer to several diskless workstations :
- nfs (/ and /home)
- iSCSI targets (swap).

	Linux clients run as expected. This evening, I have booted a diskless
NetBSD client (NetBSD 9.0). If iSCSI initiator works fine, I don't know
how configure iSCSI initiator to automatically start at boot time... Of
course, iscsid is launched in /etc/rc.conf, but I have to mount iSCSI
targets at shell prompt. Any idea ?

	Best regards,

	JKB