Re: Lightweight GUI code editor

Hi,

On 26/10/2019 17:51, Rocky Hotas wrote:
Using nvi(1) for the same purpose is not as comfortable as I was
expecting.

I personally love gvim, I find that the good mouse addition makes nvi wondeful, it handles big files very well and syntax highlighting too. And, inc ase, you can use vim also from console, with colors.

However, if you don't fit the vi "dual" state interface, then other options are for you: nedit is very light, I use it on 50Mhz machines!

Riccardo