Re: sync netbsd drive with Windows 10

On Mon, 14 Oct 2019, David Brownlee wrote:

I've had good experiences running syncthing to sync data between a set of NetBSD boxes (some directories being master on one machine only and pushing out, others allowing changes from multiple ends). Its cross platform. It might be overkill for just two boxes,

What's "overkill" is me taking the time and trouble to put together in one place all this files! <g>

I will consider my inquiry asked-and-answered, and give syncthing a test spin around the block.

Thank you

--
Poobah