pkgsrc net/mldonkey

Alright so this is what is going on for me:

===8<===8<===
bash-5.0$ cd /usr/pkgsrc/net/mldonkey
bash-5.0$ make 2>&1|tee log
ocamlopt.opt -inline 10    -I src/utils/extlib  -I src/utils/cdk  -I src/utils/b                                                                         itstring  -I src/utils/lib  -I src/utils/ocamlrss  -I src/utils/xml-light  -I sr                                                                         c/utils/net  -I tools  -I src/daemon/common  -I src/daemon/driver  -I src/utils/                                                                         mp3tagui  -I src/config/unix  -I src/networks/direct_connect  -I src/networks/fa                                                                         sttrack  -I src/networks/fileTP  -I src/networks/bittorrent  -I src/networks/don                                                                         key -I +camlp4 -c src/utils/net/base64.ml
File "src/utils/net/base64.ml", line 39, characters 13-15:
Warning 3: deprecated: Stdlib.or
Use (||) instead.
File "src/utils/net/base64.ml", line 39, characters 24-26:
Warning 3: deprecated: Stdlib.or
Use (||) instead.

I didn't know what's best between emailing here or straight up opening up a report,

I figured I would just email and start looking, given the chances I am the only one who cares :)
(On top of the chances that it happens only on my setup.)

Kind regards,

Germain

--
Germain Le Chapelain <germain.lechapelain%lanvaux.fr@localhost>