Re: netbsd-9 build failed

Oops, sorry I should have replied to the list.

* Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 05:21:16PM +0100, Patrick Welche wrote:
> > > =======  28 extra files in DESTDIR  =========
> > > Files in DESTDIR but missing from flist.
> > > File is obsolete or flist is out of date ?
> > > ./usr/lib/i386/libbind9.so.12
> > > ./usr/lib/i386/libbind9.so.12.0
>
> When you update from an older installation, you need to clean this files
> in the destdir once.
I updated from netbsd-8, all contents in destdir were cleaned.
Furthermore in the first update across major branches,
/usr/obj, /usr/tools were also cleaned. I used ./build.sh -r...
Isn't it enough? Or shall I do clean build again?

> Note that the build cluster was able to successfully build netbsd-9 earlier
> today, so it must be a local issue.
What should it be?

Thanks,

--
Gua Chung Lim

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system,
but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity."
-- Dennis M. Ritchie