daily vs named

Greetings,

its not a great issue, but I wish to know if there is a clue
to daily(5) not complaining about relocated named(8).
I always move named(8) to /var/chroot as it is supposed
in rc.conf for security. After that daily(5) always complain:

Checking special files and directories. etc/namedb: type (dir, link) etc/named.conf: type (file, link)

Maybe there are some security exclusion mechanism around
distfiles?

--
SY